Want to join the premier credit union in Idaho? Want to be treated like a person and not a number? Want to enjoy the most convenient and exceptional service you expect from your financial institution?
Most residents of Idaho are within our field of membership and are eligible to join!
Who is eligible to join Idaho Central Credit Union?
• All employees, employers, students, and retirees of certain industries as defined in the North
American Industry Classification System and outlined in Idaho Central Credit Union's Bylaws
who reside in, work in, are headquartered in or paid from Ada, Adams, Bannock, Bear Lake,
Bingham, Blaine, Boise, Bonneville, Butte, Camas, Canyon, Caribou, Cassia, Clark, Custer,
Elmore, Franklin, Fremont, Gem, Gooding, Jefferson, Jerome, Lemhi, Lincoln, Madison,
Minidoka, Oneida, Owyhee, Payette, Power, Teton, Twin Falls, Valley, and Washington
• Persons in the employ or retirees of the State of Idaho, other public employees within the
State of Idaho, or retirees of the same, and members of credit unions located in the State of
• Persons employed in any division, subsidiary, or branch of the Micron Corporation and
retirees of the same.
• Persons who were members and remain members of this Credit Union at the time this field
of membership was approved; small groups that were approved prior to the time this field of
membership was approved; persons in the field of membership of credit unions merged into
Idaho Central and those credit unions' fields of membership.
• Persons who reside in, work in, attend school in, or are paid in Jackpot, Nevada.
• The Idaho Credit Union League, its employees, and its chapters.
• Family members of eligible members of this Credit Union.
• Employees of the Credit Union and credit unions with offices in the State of Idaho.
Becoming a member of Idaho Central is easy. If you meet the eligibility requirements above, you'll need $30 to open your account. $25 goes into your Share Savings Account and becomes your share of the Credit Union and the remaining $5 is a one-time membership fee. If you're not already a member of Idaho Central Credit Union, join today!
Make switching easy with our switch kit.