When you open a Central Cents Savings Account your Idaho Central debit card purchases are automatically rounded up to the next whole dollar amount, and deposited into your savings account for a simple, hassle-free way to save.
For example: if you make a debit card purchase for $7.30, a total of $8.00 will be deducted from your checking account, and $0.70 of that will be deposited into your savings account.
• Automatically rounds up your debit card purchases and deposits the change into your savings
• Interest is earned quarterly
• Unlimited deposits
• Six free withdrawals per month, $2 each additional
• NCUA insured up to $250,000
• Free Online Banking and Online eStatements
• Free Mobile Banking and Text Banking
• Free Touch Tone Teller
• Free automatic transfers
To sign up, fill out the enrollment form and bring it to your nearest ICCU location.
View rates for savings accounts.
Compare all of Idaho Central's personal savings accounts.