Saving for your child's higher education can be challenging. An Idaho Central Coverdell ESA makes it easier!
• A savings account that can be used for your children's qualified education expenses.
• The maximum contribution limit is $2,000 per child, per year.
• Anyone who meets the income requirements can contribute to your child's ESA.
• Earnings are tax free* if used for a qualified education expense.
• Funds must be disbursed by the time the child is 30 or transferred to a family member within
60 days to avoid tax* penalties.
View our informative Coverdell ESA brochure.
To open a Coverdell ESA, call or come in today!
Compare all of Idaho Central's IRA products.
*Consult your tax advisor.