Idaho Central offers Roth IRAs to help with your retirement planning.
• Retirement plan comprised of after-tax* contributions.
• Money withdrawn at retirement will be free from federal income taxes* on interest earned.
• There is no age limit on contributions.
• The annual contribution limit for someone under the age of 50 is $5,000. The annual
contribution limit for someone age 50 or better is $6,000. Both of these contribution limits are
valid through 2013.
• Contributions may be withdrawn at any time for any reason.
• Earnings can be withdrawn without penalty if they meet the 5-year requirement and a qualified
View our informative Roth IRA brochure.
To open a Roth IRA, call or come in today!
Compare all of Idaho Central's IRA products.
*Consult your tax advisor.