Idaho Central offers Traditional IRAs to help with your retirement planning.
• Retirement plan comprised of pre-tax* contributions.
• You can contribute until you turn age 70 ½ or as long as you have earned income.
• The annual contribution limit for someone under the age of 50 is $5,000. The annual
contribution limit for someone age 50 or better is $6,000. Both of these contribution limits are
valid through 2013.
• Funds from a retirement plan may be transferred into a traditional IRA.
• Withdrawals can be started at the age of 59 ½ without penalties.
• Withdrawals must begin once you turn age 70 ½.
View our informative Traditional IRA brochure.
To open a Traditional IRA, call or come in today!
Compare all of Idaho Central's IRA products.
*Consult your tax advisor.