We are happy to announce an updated online Bill Pay system! Some exciting changes include: a new look, intuitive navigation, the ability to pay bills from multiple accounts, and view cleared Bill Pay checks. These, and other enhancements, will make paying your bills online even easier.
• Access Bill Pay the same, simple way you always have by clicking the Bill Payment link
• The payees you previously had set up in Bill Pay have transferred to the new system, but
please review them for accuracy.
• Scheduled payments to be made from July 10 - July 14 were paid as normal.
• Payments that were previously set up as eBills in Bill Pay will need to be set up again.
• eBills in Bill Pay are noted by the following logo next to the payee and payment: .
• Any eBill payments scheduled to be paid between July 7 and July 14 were not processed.
• The timing of when funds are deducted from your account has changed. Please view this
funds processing chart for details.
• Please note when selecting a payment date: previously, the "Send On" date was the date
the system would begin processing your payment. With the new system, you will select a
"Payment Date" instead, which is the date the payment will be delivered to your payee.
• For your convenience, our Payment Support Center is available Monday through Friday from
5:30am - 12:00am (MST) at 866-696-3588.
Additional Details for Business Bill Pay Users:
• For your convenience, a 12-month payment history is available in the new system.
• Your previous Bill Payment categories did not convert with the new system. A new drag
and drop payee categorization feature is available in the new system.
To make this transition smoother for you, please review the following information:
Consumer Bill Pay
• Pay A Bill Tutorial Video
• Bill Pay Alerts Tutorial Video
• Set Up An eBill Tutorial Video
• Consumer Bill Pay FAQs
Business Bill Pay
• Business Bill Pay Overview Tutorial Video
• Business Bill Pay FAQs
• Business Bill Pay Guide