Personalized Car Insurance Rates Are Just a Few Clicks Away
Idaho Central has partnered with TruStage to offer quotes on personalized car insurance that provides tailored coverage and pricing options to meet the unique needs and budget of individual drivers. Here a few more benefits offered to keep you safe on the open road.
- Online application
- 24-hour claims assistance
- Extra savings opportunities for credit union members
- Multi-car discounts
- Claims-free discounts
- Online payment and claim options available
- Encrypted personal information
- Privacy-first culture
TruStage® Auto and Home Insurance program is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by leading insurance companies. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured. This coverage is not sold or guaranteed by your credit union. TruStage protects and encrypts information classified as “Restricted,” as defined under their Information Handling Procedure.
- Over 80 years of experience. TruStage’s underwriter CMFG has been committed to its customers since 1935 and is dedicated to doing the same for years to come.
- 20 million people protected. TruStage has helped millions of customers get simple and secure insurance policies, consistently earning an ‘A’ rating (excellent) for financial stability from AM Best.
- Car insurance the credit union way. TruStage partners with over 3,500 credit unions nationwide. Their member-first philosophy is the perfect complement to Idaho Central’s own mission to help members achieve financial success.
CMFG Life Insurance Company is rated “A” (Excellent) as of March 2021 by A.M. Best, an independent rating service which evaluates financial stability and operating performance, year after year. An “A” rating is the third-highest of 16 ratings.
Update Your Vehicle Insurance Information
Did you receive a letter requesting you to update your insurance information on your Idaho Central Auto or RV Loan?
Update your vehicle information at our partner website www.myinsuranceinfo.com or learn more today.