If you live or work in Idaho, Washington, or eastern Oregon, chances are you can become a member of Idaho Central.
Becoming a member of Idaho Central is easy. If you meet the eligibility requirements below, you’ll need $30 to open your account — $25 goes into your Share Savings Account and becomes your share of the Credit Union and the remaining $5 is a one-time membership fee. If you’re not already a member of Idaho Central Credit Union, join today!
- All employees, employers, students, and retirees of certain industries as defined in the North American Industry Classification System and outlined in Idaho Central Credit Union’s Bylaws who reside in, work in, are headquartered in or paid from any Idaho county.
- Persons in the employ or retirees of the State of Idaho, other public employees within the State of Idaho, or retirees of the same, and members of credit unions located in the State of Idaho.
- Persons employed in any division, subsidiary, or branch of the Micron Corporation and retirees of the same.
- The Idaho Credit Union League, its employees, and its chapters.
- Employees of the Credit Union and credit unions with offices in the State of Idaho.
- Persons who live or work in, or organizations located within the boundaries of a Washington School District.
- Persons who live or work in, or organizations located within Baker, Malheur, Umatilla, Union, and Wallowa Counties, Oregon.
- Persons who reside in, work in, attend school in, or are paid in Jackpot, Nevada.
- Persons who were members and remain members of this Credit Union at the time this field of membership was approved; small groups that were approved prior to the time this field of membership was approved; persons in the field of membership of credit unions merged into Idaho Central and those credit unions’ fields of membership.
- Family members of eligible members of this Credit Union.
Join today by opening a new account with us here at Idaho Central!
Checking + Savings Account
Open an account with both a checking and savings account.
Open an account with only a savings account.
Why Choose ICCU
Very different than a bank, Idaho Central Credit Union is not-for-profit. What does that mean? That means we can provide lower loan interest rates, higher earnings with deposit accounts, and fewer fees. Plus, once you become a member of Idaho Central, you are part owner. That’s why we care for you differently and share our Green Team love. In fact, we believe green is the color of love.
- Convenient branch locations – open six days a week.
- Free 24-hour access to account with eBranch Mobile and Online Banking.
- Low rates on loans and great rates on savings.
- Products and services to fit every need including Checking Accounts, Savings Accounts, Home Loans, CDs, Retirement Accounts, and more!
- A full range of business products and services including Business Checking Accounts, Business Savings Accounts, and Business Loan
Idaho Central is the fastest-growing credit union in the State of Idaho and one of the top-performing credit unions in the country. Offering a variety of products and services for our members and businesses since 1940, we have learned a lot. Above all, we have learned to serve. It’s what keeps a smile on our faces. Idaho Central is looking after your daily balance.