Here’s What Idaho Central Members Enjoy:
- Convenient branch locations – open six days a week.
- Free 24-hour access to accounts with eBranch Online and Mobile Banking.
- Low rates on loans and great rates on savings.
- Products and services to fit every need including Checking Accounts, Savings Accounts, Home Loans, CDs, Retirement Accounts, and more!
- A full range of business products and services including Business Checking Accounts, Business Savings Accounts, and Business Loans.
Helping Members Achieve Financial Success for Over 80 Years.
Idaho Central Credit Union was organized as a state-chartered credit union on June 28, 1940, in Boise, Idaho, to serve the financial needs of the officers of other credit unions operating in the State of Idaho. At that time, officers could not belong to the credit union where they worked. On January 31, 1941, the Credit Union reported $298.93 in assets at year-end and had 22 members.
Today, Idaho central is one of the fastest-growing and best-performing credit unions in the country. We serve a large member base in Idaho, Washington, and Oregon, and our teams strive to provide world-class service to each member during every interaction.