Looking After Your Daily Balance
Idaho Central Credit Union’s mission is “Helping members achieve financial success.” This is the very core of what we do every day. In order to achieve our ultimate goal of providing exceptional, personalized service, and given our diverse field of membership, it is imperative that we instill trust and create loyalty in all aspects of offering financial solutions to our members.
Idaho Central serves the needs of nearly 500,000 members throughout Idaho, Washington, and eastern Oregon. We’re even ranked #1 in the Northwest for member giveback*. All that aside, let us prove to you who we are. Stop by a local branch, give us a call, or chat online with a financial specialist. We have built something amazing just for you and we can’t wait to share it.
*Callahan & Associates™ Return of the Member value
If you live or work in Idaho, Washington, or eastern Oregon, chances are you can become a member of Idaho Central Credit Union.
Becoming a member of Idaho Central is easy. If you meet the eligibility requirements below, you’ll need $30 to open your account — $25 goes into your Share Savings Account and becomes your share of the Credit Union and the remaining $5 is a one-time membership fee. If you’re not already a member of Idaho Central Credit Union, join today!
- All employees, employers, students, and retirees of certain industries as defined in the North American Industry Classification System and outlined in Idaho Central Credit Union’s Bylaws who reside in, work in, are headquartered in or paid from any Idaho county.
- Persons in the employ or retirees of the State of Idaho, other public employees within the State of Idaho, or retirees of the same, and members of credit unions located in the State of Idaho.
- Persons employed in any division, subsidiary, or branch of the Micron Corporation and retirees of the same.
- The Idaho Credit Union League, its employees, and its chapters.
- Employees of the Credit Union and credit unions with offices in the State of Idaho.
- Persons who live or work in, or organizations located within the boundaries of a Washington School District.
- Persons who live or work in, or organizations located within Baker, Malheur, Umatilla, Union, and Wallowa Counties, Oregon.
- Persons who reside in, work in, attend school in, or are paid in Jackpot, Nevada.
- Persons who were members and remain members of this Credit Union at the time this field of membership was approved; small groups that were approved prior to the time this field of membership was approved; persons in the field of membership of credit unions merged into Idaho Central and those credit unions’ fields of membership.
- Family members of eligible members of this Credit Union.