Idaho Central offers electronic services designed for your business. Enjoy fast, convenient access to your business accounts with Business eBranch and Business Bill Payment. Help your business run smoother with Business Remote Deposit Capture and Preferred Pay. If you would like to get in touch with a Business Relationship Specialist or learn more about the services below, click LEARN MORE and we will be able to help with your business needs.Learn More
Manage your business accounts online with FREE Business eBranch. Anytime. Anywhere. Business eBranch is specifically designed for business accounts.
- Add and manage users
- View transaction history
- Transfer funds
- Generate detailed reports
- View cleared checks
- Set up Account Notifications
- Business Mobile Banking
- Customizable profile and widgets
- Free eStatements
- Conduct electronic wire transfers (domestic)
- Import information into Quickbooks®, Quicken, and Excel
Business Bill Payment
Pay your bills online! This convenient, FREE feature makes paying bills quick and simple.
- Create users and set permission levels
- Pay multiple invoices with one check
- Approve payments before they are sent
- Schedule bill payments
- Control which bills are paid, the amounts, and date of deduction
- View payment records
Business Remote Deposit Capture*
Remote Deposit Capture allows business members to scan checks to be deposited directly into their account, no need to come into a branch. Deposits can be submitted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. *Monthly fees apply. Available upon approval of application package.
- Save time and resources while improving cash flow
- Receive same day credit if checks are deposited before 5:30pm MST on business days
- View deposit reports and check copies from your computer
- No per item fees for scanned checks within account allowance
Preferred Pay enables business members to originate ACH entries through Business eBranch. This can be used to provide employee direct deposit of payroll, recurring disbursements, or collection of accounts receivable. *Monthly fees apply. Available upon approval of application package.
- Saves time and money by eliminating checks
- Process payroll or accounts receivable quickly
- Can be accessed anywhere with an internet connection
- Can have dual control in transaction processing
Get Paid Faster. Get Paid Smarter.
Idaho Central Credit Union, in partnership with First Data®, delivers payment solutions to help make your payment processing more efficient and profitable. From tablet-based contactless and wireless point-of-sale systems, to check and card readers, we offer an array of products and services enabling you to handle more customer payment types.
- In-store, Mobile, and Online Payment Solutions
- PCI compliance and cardholder data security
- 24/7 Customer and Technical Support
- Quick and seamless setup
- Online Reporting Portal
- Competitive Processing Rates
Increase security and peace of mind with Idaho Central’s fraud protection services for businesses. Positive Pay is a fraud detection tool that monitors and protects your business account against unauthorized checks and ACH debit transactions. Protect your business accounts from fraud with Check Positive Pay, ACH Positive Pay, or both! Here are the tutorials for Positive Pay.
- Receive alerts when you have unauthorized posted checks and ACH debit transactions to review
- Review posted check images online and return unauthorized items with a click of a button
- Customize your level of protection by setting parameters for which ACH transactions are authorized
- Quickly identify and return fraudulent ACH transactions to prevent losses
Payroll and HR Services
Idaho Central has teamed up with Paychex® to give you an affordable, full-service option for outsourcing payroll, HR, and employee benefit administration. Paychex is a leading provider of solutions for businesses, with more than 600,000 clients nationwide.
- Dedicated Payroll Specialists
- 24/7 Service Center- phone, email, or online chat
- Flexible Payroll Reporting- phone, online, or mobile
- Convenient Employee Pay Options- direct deposit, pre-signed checks, and prepaid pay cards
- HR Assistance- hiring, managing, benefits, workplace safety, employee handbook, etc.