Idaho Central Credit Union is excited to offer you the ability to make purchases with your mobile device. Use Apple Pay®, Samsung Pay®, Google Pay™, Fitbit Pay™, or Garmin Pay™ for a more secure method of payment where your credit and debit card numbers are never shared with the merchant.
To add your ICCU credit or debit card(s), open the Passbook® app, swipe down and tap the plus sign. Enter your card information manually, or use the camera feature to take a picture of your card. Verify the number in Apple Pay matches the number on your card. Please note: the default card image may differ from your actual card. To make your ICCU card your default card, go to Settings on your device, select Passbook & Apple Pay, and then Default Card.
If you lose your device and need assistance deactivating a card, or for other Apple Pay help, please contact us.
Then, to use Apple Pay:
- Look for these icons at checkout:
- Place your device near the contactless reader with your finger on Touch ID™.
- Wait for the subtle vibration and beep that lets you know payment is received.
Apple, the Apple logo, and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Using your compatible Samsung device, add your Idaho Central credit and debit card(s) by signing into your Samsung account. Confirm your account with your fingerprint. Add your Idaho Central card(s) using your phone’s camera, or enter your card information manually.
If you lose your device and need assistance deactivating a card, or for other Samsung Pay help, please contact us.
Simple to pay:
- Samsung Pay is accepted almost anywhere you can swipe or tap your card.
- Swipe up from the home button. Or, select the Samsung Pay app icon from your home screen or app tray.
- Authorize payments by simply scanning your fingerprint or entering your pin.
- Hover your phone over the in-store card reader.
Samsung, Samsung Pay, Samsung Galaxy, Samsung Knox and Galaxy S (and other device names) are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. Samsung Pay is available on select Samsung devices.
Forget fumbling through your wallet and handing over a card next time you’re in a store. With Google Pay you can simply unlock your phone, place it near a contactless terminal, and you’re good to go. You don’t even need to open an app. Tap and Google pay is that fast, that easy.
Look for one of these symbols at checkout.
Learn more about Google Pay.
If you lose your device and need assistance deactivating a card, or for other Google Pay help, please contact us.
Setup is simple:
- Look for the app on your phone. Google Pay comes preloaded on several devices. If your phone doesn’t have the app, simply download it from Google Play.
- Simply add your Idaho Central credit or debit card(s). If you already have a card in your Google account you can simply add it to Google Pay by confirming a few details, or you can add a new card – it’s as simple as snapping a picture.
- Start tapping. Simply unlock your phone and tap to use Google Pay at any of the over one million store locations throughout the US that accept contactless payments.
Google, Google Pay and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Fitbit Pay is an easy way to make purchases on the go, right from your wrist. Now you can work out without your phone or wallet and still shop at your favorite stores. Fitbit Pay is accepted at any of the millions of stores that accept contactless payments. Plus, your card details are never shared with retailers or with Fitbit so your information stays private.
If you lose your device and need assistance deactivating a card, or for other Fitbit Pay help, please contact us.
To get started, download the latest version of the Fitbit app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Open the Fitbit app and navigate to your Ionic settings.
- Tap Fitbit Wallet and follow the instructions to add your card.
- If you haven’t created a PIN for your watch, you’ll be asked to set one up.
- Enter your card details and billing info.
- Your card details will be sent securely to ICCU for verification and you’ll be prompted to accept the terms.
- Once you’re done, Fitbit Pay will sync the activated card to your Ionic watch via Bluetooth. You’re all set to make payments from your watch!
Garmin Pay is a contactless payment solution designed for people who are always on the move. Whether you grab a cup of coffee after your morning run or get a bite to eat while out on a ride, Garmin pay lets you make purchases quickly and almost effortlessly with nothing needed but your watch. No wallet? No phone? No problem.
If you lose your device and need assistance deactivating a card, or for other Garmin Pay help, please contact us.
Setup is simple:
- Open the Garmin Connect Mobile App and go to Garmin Devices.
- Select your device and tap Garmin Pay.
- Tap “Create Your Wallet” which will prompt you to create a 4-digit passcode to keep the digital wallet on your watch secure.
- Once you’ve created your wallet, add your card(s). You may be required to verify your identity.
- To make a payment, you can quickly access the wallet on your device by pressing and holding the action button to bring up the controls menu. Then, tap the wallet icon.