Headquartered in Chubbuck, Idaho
Idaho Central is the premier credit union in Idaho and offers full-service locations throughout the Treasure Valley, Magic Valley, Eastern Idaho, and North Idaho. We continue to look for expansion opportunities in order to meet the needs of our members. While growth is vital to our success, we remain focused on our mission, “Helping Members Achieve Financial Success,” by providing exceptional service and diverse products to our membership.
At first glance, one might think that Idaho Central Credit Union is like any other financial institution. However, many Idahoans like you know better.
Here are some of the things Idaho Central members enjoy:
- Convenient locations throughout Idaho – open six days a week.
- Free 24-hour access to your account with eBranch Online Banking, and Mobile & Tablet Banking to save you time.
- Low rates on loans to save you money.
- Great rates on your savings to make your money work hard for you.
- Products and services to fit your needs including Checking Accounts, Savings Accounts, Home Loans, CD & Retirement Accounts, and the local, personalized service you deserve.
- A full range of business products and services including Business Checking Accounts, Business Savings Accounts, and Business Loans.
To see if you’re eligible for membership, click “See Eligibility” on our Resources page.
To view our Annual Report click here.
Idaho Central has been helping members like you achieve financial success for over 78 years.
Idaho Central Credit Union was organized as a state-chartered credit union on June 28, 1940, in Boise, Idaho, to serve the financial needs of the officers of other credit unions operating in the State of Idaho. At that time, officers could not belong to the credit union where they worked. On January 31, 1941, the Credit Union reported $298.93 in assets at year end and had 22 members.
Idaho Central reached $100 million in assets in 1997, and $500 million nine years later in 2006. By 2012, the Credit Union was over $1 billion in asset size, and in 2015 broke the $2 billion mark. Today, Idaho Central has over $5 billion in assets and serves the needs of more than 380,000 members within all Idaho counties.