New Business Membership Checklist for Associations, Clubs, or Organizations
Thank you for choosing Idaho Central Credit Union for your business needs. We want your experience to be easy and seamless. We have provided the following important information to help you get started. We look forward to working with you.
Individual(s) that need to be present at membership opening
- An authorizing representative must be present. This includes President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, or Director.
Field of Membership Requirements
- In order for your business to qualify for membership, it must meet one of the following criteria:
- Located within a Washington School District or
- Located within one of the following Oregon counties: Baker, Malheur, Umatilla, Union, or Wallowa or
- Located within Idaho and
- Has W2 employees in Idaho or
- Provide Supplemental Documentation and 50% of owners/controlling interest has a personal Share Savings at ICCU
Information Required to Open Membership
- Personal Identification – Must be a Government-Issued I.D.
- Business Tax Identification Number
- Business Documentation – must present one of the following:
- Meeting minutes stating the business name, list of officers’ names, and titles
- Unincorporated Non Profit Association filed with the Idaho Secretary of State
- Opening Deposit
Supplemental Documentation May Be Required Listing the Current Officers
- Meeting minutes